Analyze monday.com data like never before with eazyBI Reports and Charts
Finally, get the insights you need. Create unlimited reports, charts, or dashboards. Identify trends and correlations, opportunities and threats, track progress and productivity, and make better data-based decisions with all your data, KPIs, and reports in one place.How It Works
Powerful monday.com Analytics and Reporting With Unlimited Report and Dashboard Widgets
As a cloud-based project management and team collaboration software monday.com is designed to help teams manage their work, projects, and tasks in a simple and intuitive way.
eazyBI greatly extends standard monday.com reports with an advanced, easy-to-use, flexible, and fast analysis, visualization, and reporting system. Visualize and analyze monday.com boards with unlimited custom reports, charts, and dashboards.
Use eazyBI widgets to add eazyBI reports and dashboards to monday.com boards to keep teams informed, productive, accountable, and responsible. You can drill into details, across dimensions, or drill through to the list of items – all from within the widget, with a direct link back to monday.com items. With automatic daily data updates, all your reports will always be up-to-date – everywhere.
With eazyBI, simple things are easy, but complex things are still possible. From simple drag & drop reports and charts to advanced custom calculations.
- Use the “eazyBI Report Builder” board to build, organize, collaborate on, and share your reports and dashboards.
- Create an unlimited number of report and dashboard widgets to share your insights anywhere.
- Measure any standard or custom fields across all boards.
- Track hours spent, status transitions, time in status, and time to completion.
- Add one-click calculations, statistics, trends, cumulative sums, and more.
- Visualize, analyze and explore your monday.com data from any perspective.
- Import and analyze data from external data sources like SQL databases, Google Sheets, Spreadsheets, CSV, or REST API.
- Find support every step of the way - in a knowledge base, videos & use cases, outstanding BI & tech support, and a user community to help & inspire.
Example Reports and Charts for monday.com
Analyze Average Days in Transition Status in monday.com
Average monday.com Item Done Days Trend
Analyze monday.com Items History by Status
Analyze monday.com Items Open vs Done
Start a Free Trial On monday.com
eazyBI Reports & Charts for monday.comTry it for free
Questions, Feedback, Support, and Documentation
Please feel free to contact eazyBI support if you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions. We are always happy to hear from our clients.